Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Week After Resignation

urgggggghhhhhhhh! life is getting so damn boring now..!
i fucking dunno wut to do know with my damn life~
it's getting even more boring when i did resign from my work at somewhere (not to be mentioned)
ahhh... i kinda miss them even though i dun really have good times, well still some of the moments are worth to be remembered... :'(
i just get to ruin my own life now... it's so damn hard to get a new job or should i really go work in the supermarket? oh no! <//3
what's the point of having a degree then? T_________T
eotteokhae? what should i do now? i'm so helpless..
i'm kinda jealous with my friends, they got better job than me...
well at least their job won't be bored as mine.. i'm working but nothing to do at all...
all i want is just experience... but the company isn't helping me at all... ZERO~

No comments:

Post a Comment